Quake Mens Sublimated Uniform
Quake Sublimated Uniform for Men | Rox volleyball
HOW TO USE THE CUSTOMIZER
- Select the Product Button in the Customizer (button upper left corner)you want to customize.
- Select the Color of the Item and then hit Select Product (Green Button).
- Choose Print Location Front or Back of the item to decorate with the button on the left under edit Artwork that reads Select Print Location
- Begin designing by either uploading your own artwork by selecting upload image button or choose from our clipart and/or design templates by selecting the Artwork button.
Make a statement, feel great and perform in comfort. The Quake volleyball sublimated uniform jersey was one of the first to launch in 2009. Still high demand today 2020.
Men’s Sublimated Jersey offered in Short Sleeve and Sleeveless.
- Leaner longer cut than traditional soccer jersey, built for the male Volleyball Athlete
- Flat Lock stitching for smooth non-chafing movement across the body.
- Sizes Adult XS-XXXL
- BORN IN THE USA
- Material: Battle Pro 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Battle Pro is Rox Volleyball's signature fabric produced here in the USA. Exclusively produced for our Roxamation line with secret ingredients producing the perfect performance fabric makes this Sublimated Volleyball line unmatched in the industry.
We designed BattlePro with the perfect combination of fibers offering the athlete serious comfort within a light-weight , moisture management, soft to the hand breathable stretch fabrication that provided allowed the most vibrant color possible.
Here is the 411 on ordering Roxamation.
(Sizing Samples are available )
2. Once you have decided on a Style and Color way, you can email us from the Design Studio and we will forward you a quote or you can contact us 1-877-769-2121 for a full Mock-up to include your logos and team number style for review. A $100 deposit is required for a full mock-up, this deposit will be applied to your order.
Our design team works to provide you with a mock-up exactly as you want it, but may not always get it perfect the first time. This is a critical and time consuming part of the process and we encourage you to secure your designs with our art dept prior to knowing all the details on players sizes and numbers. Having this out of the way will allow our team to quickly move your order into production once we have your Final Roster.
3. A Fully Sublimated Solid Color Libero Jersey is optional @ same price to include like Logos and Number Styles.
4. Included in Pricing: Logo ~ 2 Locations and 2 Color Numbers
(Player Names are additional $10.00 per Jersey)
5. You must submit to us a Complete Roster.
6. Once all jersey sizes and #'s are confirmed and you submit Final Roster to us, your Assigned Designer will send your Design and Roster to you for your Final Blessing. Once we receive your Signed Blessing the 3-4 week production time begins.
No changes are permitted after 24 Hours of Final Blessing.