Low Profile G1 Knee Pads | 5800 | White
$ 8.99 $ 26.00
HOW TO USE THE CUSTOMIZER
- Select the Product Button in the Customizer (button upper left corner)you want to customize.
- Select the Color of the Item and then hit Select Product (Green Button).
- Choose Print Location Front or Back of the item to decorate with the button on the left under edit Artwork that reads Select Print Location
- Begin designing by either uploading your own artwork by selecting upload image button or choose from our clipart and/or design templates by selecting the Artwork button.
- Low Profile Knee Pad
- 7" Sleeve
- Materials :40.5% Polyester/29% PE Sponge/18% Latex/12.5% Cotton
- Enhanced Padding Over Patella
- Sold in Pairs
There are all types of kneepads made for all types of activities. Understanding the variables in volleyball kneepads will help you make the choice that is just right for you.
- Choosing your Sizes. The size (S,M,L) is based of the circumference at the opening top and bottom of the kneepad. In most cases the protective padding remains the same within a given style.
- Choosing a Length. The length of a kneepad is often referred to as the Sleeve Length. The Sleeve is simply the Material that encompasses the structure within that offers prottection. The Sleeve length simply depends on on the amount of coverage it is designed for. Beginners, that have not yet be taught all the proper techniques of diving and digging often desire full coverage kneepads. Other more experience players once learning rolls etc. are no longer dropping to their knees and prefer a low profile kneepad which covers less.
- Choosing the Coverage.
Properly size yourself.